Who doesn’t like nuts and chocolate!! This is a super easy recipe that can be made in so many different varieties! Choose your nut, choose your dried fruit or flavor extract and melt them into the chocolate and coconut oil…done!
Recipe: Chocolate Cherry Bites
- Melt the chocolate and oil over a double boiler or a glass or metal bowl over a pot of simmering water
- Stir constantly and remove when fully melted
- Add in almonds and cherries
- Pour mixture into mold, mini cupcake pan, parchment lined cookie sheet for bark, etc.
- Set in the freezer until solid.
- Store in the freezer or frig
Let us know what creation you come up with for these tasty treats!